- Musgrave Minerals uncovers more positive gold results at Big Sky and Target 14 during Cue Project explorationon July 18, 2021
The latest round of results from Musgrave’s cornerstone gold asset have enhanced the Big Sky target’s prospectivity, with assays from 19 reverse circulation drill holes reported today.
- Musgrave Minerals highlights strong basement gold mineralisation at West Islandon June 30, 2021
- Musgrave Minerals intersects high-grade gold during diamond campaign at Lake Austin gold targeton June 29, 2021
Uncovering a new high-grade basement gold zone at a Lake Austin gold target has led Musgrave’s joint venture partner to fund additional drilling campaigns.
- Musgrave Minerals highlights thick gold intersections at Big Skyon June 20, 2021
- Musgrave Minerals RC drilling reveals thick Big Sky gold intersections up to 84 metres at Cue Projecton June 17, 2021
Broad spaced (100-200 metres) first pass RC drilling has identified thick regolith gold mineralisation within the extensive 2.6 kilometre-long aircore gold anomaly at Big Sky.