- Musgrave Minerals pinpoints new, high-grade gold trend in regional drilling programon January 5, 2022
The exploration program, undertaken to the west of Cue’s starring Break of Day deposit, pinpointed what’s now known as the Waratah trend and intersected as much as 53.2 g/t gold.
- Musgrave Minerals reports further high grade gold results at Big Skyon December 14, 2021
- Musgrave Minerals continues to enhance Big Sky with near-surface high-grade goldon December 14, 2021
“These are excellent results and confirm the potential for high-grade zones at Big Sky. Resource RC drilling will recommence in the new year at Big Sky. The RC rig has moved to White Heat to follow up the very high-grade result (15 metres at 111.6 g/t gold) announced on December 1 in a new lode position," says MD.
- Musgrave Minerals higher on striking 5 metres at 313.4 g/t gold outside Break of Day resource at Cueon November 30, 2021
There's a flurry of activity at the company's Cue Gold Project in WA, with recent assay results confirming the hypothesis that further mineral wealth awaits.
- Musgrave Minerals talks high grade intercepts and potential new lodes at Cue gold projecton November 30, 2021