- Musgrave Minerals reports further thick intervals of near-surface gold at Target 14 & Big Skyon September 13, 2021
- Musgrave Minerals broad, near-surface high-grade results open up further Cue gold discovery potentialon September 12, 2021
Results from Big Sky and Target 14 prospects have potential to push the 659,000-ounce resource at Cue towards 1 million ounces.
- Musgrave Minerals' new gold discoveries White Heat and Blue Sky continue to deliveron August 17, 2021
The resource estimate for the Cue Gold Project totals 6.45 million tonnes at 3 g/t for 613,000 ounces, including Break of Day deposit with 199,000 ounces and Lena deposit's 325,000 ounces.
- Musgrave Minerals hits bonanza-grade gold during White Heat infill drillingon August 15, 2021
The gold explorer uncovered as much as 303.2 g/t gold during its latest exploration campaign at the White Heat prospect, just 300 metres south of the 262,000-ounce Break of Day gold deposit.
- Musgrave Minerals reports back on bonanza gold grades at White Heaton August 15, 2021