- Musgrave Minerals pockets more high-grade gold at Cue with Target 14 returning up to 12 metres at 8.7 g/ton April 20, 2021
Aircore drilling continues to define strong high-grade regolith mineralisation at Target 14 along with broad lower grade mineralisation suggesting a major basement source.
- Musgrave Minerals extends strike at Big Sky prospect to more than 1.2 kilometreson April 7, 2021
- Musgrave Minerals new Big Sky target extends high-grade gold anomaly to more than 1.2 kilometres at Cue Projecton April 7, 2021
Reverse circulation basement drilling to follow up the extensive regolith gold mineralisation identified at Big Sky will begin next week.
- Musgrave Minerals red-hot on further high-grade gold from White Heat Prospect within Cue Project, highlighting discovery potentialon March 18, 2021
Assays from further follow-up drilling within the new gold corridor identified west of Lena linking targets 5, 14 and 20 are expected in early April.
- Musgrave Minerals details new gold corridor identified at Cue projecton March 7, 2021