- Musgrave Minerals turns up the heat at Cue Gold Project with results up to 2 metres at 38.7 g/t from 10 metres at regional prospectson May 24, 2021
Follow-up basement drilling is continuing at the Big Sky and Target 14 prospects, with 40 RC holes completed to date and assays pending.
- Musgrave Minerals higher on doubling Big Sky gold strike length to more than 2.6 kilometreson May 16, 2021
The extensive, continuous regolith gold mineralisation at Big Sky indicates the potential for a large well-mineralised gold system in the underlying basement.
- Musgrave Minerals extends gold mineralisation at Big Sky to over 2.6 kilometreson May 16, 2021
- Musgrave Minerals pockets more high-grade gold at Cue with Target 14 returning up to 12 metres at 8.7 g/ton April 20, 2021
Aircore drilling continues to define strong high-grade regolith mineralisation at Target 14 along with broad lower grade mineralisation suggesting a major basement source.
- Musgrave Minerals extends strike at Big Sky prospect to more than 1.2 kilometreson April 7, 2021