The Corunna Project is in the southern Gawler Craton region of South Australia. Musgrave is seeking a partner to progress the project.
Reconnaissance aircore drilling has identified a zone of anomalous silver-lead-zinc mineralisation over a 300m strike extent which is open to the north and south. Results include:
- 11m @ 1.0% Pb, 0.5% Zn and 4.2g/t Ag from 19m
- 6m @ 1.0% Pb, 0.2% Zn and 8.2g/t Ag from 14m
- 13m @ 0.6% Pb, 0.4% Zn and 7.2g/t Ag from 32m
- 22m @ 0.5% Pb, 0.2% Zn and 13.2g/t Ag from 17m
- 12m @ 0.8% Pb, 0.2% Zn and 20.0g/t Ag from 20m
The Corunna Project is located approximately 50km west of Port Augusta and is well positioned in regards to infrastructure and proximity to the coast.